Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01765 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 162% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,043 (₩2,778,123) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)