Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,824 (₩4,140,919) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)