Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01554 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,221 (₩3,746,944) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)