Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 149% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,778 (₩2,763,282) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)