Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01675 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,800 (₩2,376,101) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)