Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01674 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,772 (₩2,196,552) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)