Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17942 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,329 (¥280,512) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (37 minutes ago)