Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,329 prices entered by 605 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.980 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 173% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,916 ($3,736) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)