Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,800 prices entered by 685 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.838 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,004 ($3,663) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)