Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29081 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,444 (₨94,369) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)