Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25560 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,323 (Taka 59,948) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (35 minutes ago)