Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,899 (€1,603) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (27 minutes ago)