Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.528 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,202 (C$3,318) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)