Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.076 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,500 (C$3,304) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)