Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.669 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 107% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,708 (C$3,389) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)