Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.023 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,200 (C$2,276) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)