Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,838 (﷼ 20,546,844) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montego Bay costs J$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)