Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,959 (﷼ 28,288,916) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)