Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,078 (﷼ 48,762,623) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)