Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19111 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,924 (₨67,627) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)