Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.765 MXN / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 762 prices entered by 65 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)