Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16658 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 145% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,766 (¥352,790) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 2 hours ago)