Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 MXN / STD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,141 (17,957,511 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)