Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,726 prices entered by 1,063 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.630 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 120% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,417 (R$ 6,113) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)