Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,014 prices entered by 984 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.751 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 112% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,181 (R$ 6,639) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)