Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,247 prices entered by 1,178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.038 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,317 (R$ 7,340) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (34 minutes ago)