Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,088 prices entered by 1,234 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.580 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 159% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,427 (R$ 4,928) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)