Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.717 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,366 (R$ 5,311) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (34 minutes ago)