Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 589 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.322 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,036 (R$ 6,020) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (36 minutes ago)