Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.034 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,842 (R$ 3,288) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)