Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.395 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,759 (R$ 5,516) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (31 minutes ago)