Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.043 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,354 (R$ 6,416) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)