Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.428 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,780 (R$ 6,592) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)