Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.519 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,281 (R$ 6,037) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)