Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.161 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,860 (R$ 6,561) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨81,320 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)