Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.009 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,564 (R$ 3,922) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)