Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.612 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,993 (R$ 9,621) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (34 minutes ago)