Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.038 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,025 (R$ 3,979) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)