Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.412 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,546 (R$ 8,416) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)