Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.648 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,457 (R$ 7,413) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (about 2 hours ago)