Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.462 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 108% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,059 (R$ 4,032) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)