Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 MXN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 490 prices entered by 37 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,465 (R$ 7,621) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)