Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.391 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 96% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,906 (R$ 9,814) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)