Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 917 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39988 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,793 (RD$ 109,517) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)