Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37542 MXN / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,761 prices entered by 211 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)