Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.143 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,111 (R$ 7,410) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)