Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 109% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,627 (R$ 4,790) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (44 minutes ago)