Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.648 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,030 (R$ 6,676) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)