Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.926 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,252 (R$ 7,130) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)