Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.412 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,665 (R$ 6,775) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)