Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35930 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,670 (Php71,446) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)