Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36481 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,066 (RD$ 82,415) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)