Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37542 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,714 (RD$ 89,803) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)