Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38684 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,583 (RD$ 102,324) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (38 minutes ago)