Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38018 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,103 (RD$ 89,702) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)