Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38055 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,889 (RD$ 83,796) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 2 hours ago)