Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.873 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,534 (1,300 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)