Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.985 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,369 (1,547 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)