Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.903 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,250 (1,269 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)