Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,961 (1,981 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)