Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.477 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,250 (€2,102) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (25 minutes ago)