Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.028 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,302 (€1,784) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)