Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.161 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,054 (€1,943) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)