Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.013 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,578 (€2,111) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 3 hours ago)