Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,441 (€1,354) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)