Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.733 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,417 (€1,470) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)