Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,249 (COL$4,961,854) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (36 minutes ago)