Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00634 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,644 (COL$5,147,657) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)