Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 589 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,960 (COL$5,199,744) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)