Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,423 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02860 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,358 (CH$676,820) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)