Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03128 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 75% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,856 (CH$698,710) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)