Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,683 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02727 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,018 (CH$1,357,265) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)