Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,292 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03200 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,956 (CH$686,145) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)