Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,767 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03067 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,247 (CH$1,573,167) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)