Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.792 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,225 (€2,028) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)