Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,458 (Bs 7,791) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)