Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.769 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,445 (Bs 20,597) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)