Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,357 (Bs 10,279) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)