Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.801 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,247 (ARS $29,019) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)