Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.286 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,889 (ARS $10,802) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)