Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,461 (ARS $18,503) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)