Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,126 (COL$2,347,708) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)