Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00701 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,730 (COL$4,666,374) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)