Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.382 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,009 (R$ 6,319) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)