Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.681 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,458 (R$ 6,594) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)