Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,685 (R$ 5,187) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)