Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,018 (R$ 6,400) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)