Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,357 (R$ 6,133) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)