Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.385 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,019 (R$ 5,389) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)