Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,449 (R$ 4,793) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)