Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.725 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 536 prices entered by 39 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)