Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.755 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 635 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)