Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.742 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,697 ($b13,384) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)