Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.700 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,280 ($b9,732) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (about 1 hour ago)