Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.043 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,666 (R$ 6,874) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)