Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.544 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,879 (R$ 6,575) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)