Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.598 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,545 (R$ 9,921) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)