Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.402 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,701 (R$ 7,534) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)