Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.371 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 517 prices entered by 45 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 221% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)