Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 256% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,440 ($2,030) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)