Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.840 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 583 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 194% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,450 ($3,739) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)