Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.901 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 204% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,004 ($3,819) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)