Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 189% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,200 ($4,078) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)