Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.016 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 203% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,690 ($4,201) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)