Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.409 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 214% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,933 ($3,582) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)