Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.042 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 208% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,121 ($4,523) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)