Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.889 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 202% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,461 ($4,154) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)