Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.921 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,375 (RM3,531) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)