Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.818 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,662 (RM7,194) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (37 minutes ago)