Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,467 (﷼ 76,844,960) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)