Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 113% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,678 (﷼ 45,956,388) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)