Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07475 MXN / YER *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,330 (298,721 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)