Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07479 MXN / YER
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,835 (291,946 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)