Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.972 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,919 (€2,129) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)