Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.533 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,287 (€1,825) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)