Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,933 (€1,512) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)