Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.328 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 83% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,921 ($1,128) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)