Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.220 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,204 ($2,481) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)