Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,345 ($2,343) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)