Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.680 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,660 ($1,481) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)