Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,881 (ARS $44,057) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)