Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.492 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,931 (BZ$4,628) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)