Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,654 (L 44,509) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)