Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.888 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,424 (L 26,386) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)