Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 371 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,019 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)