Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,924 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)