Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,675 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)