Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,430 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)