Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,243 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)