Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.935 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,193 (ARS $14,113) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)