Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,097 (ARS $9,602) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)