Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,144 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)