Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,023 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)