Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,871 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)