Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,029 (ARS $11,273) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (40 minutes ago)