Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,432 (ARS $22,259) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Plovdiv costs 2.00 лв (42 minutes ago)