Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,127 (ARS $21,871) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)