Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,567 in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)