Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,605 in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)