Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,719 in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)