Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,424 in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)