Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,315 in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (44 minutes ago)